IT Consultant Help Desk Support
Competitive Pay ∙ Excellent Benefits ∙ Career Advancement Opportunities
Our vision is to be the leading Business Technology Provider in the Tri-state area by providing innovative technology solutions and ensuring complete customer confidence by: performing quality service, supporting and training our dedicated employees, and proactively focusing on surpassing our clients’ needs and expectations.
We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Consultant to help people develop and integrate IT systems. You will take the hassle out of resolving technical issues and provide user-training to maximize the value of their technology investment.
An IT consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Strong communication and presentation skills, often under pressure, are imperative. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understand customer requirements and foundational business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Work with clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, analyze date, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Associate’s Degree or 2+ year(s) of relevant experience in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to maintain the required security clearance for this role
- Experience developing technical cyber defense instructional content is a plus
- Passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission
Required Areas of Knowledge:
- Remote Monitoring
- Microsoft workstation environments including Windows 7, 8, 10 and Office applications
- Microsoft server environments (Active Directory, Terminal Services)
- Cloud experience – Office 365
- Email – Office 365, Google, Email server environments
- Networking (including routers, firewalls, VPNs, wireless)
- Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM and Anti-Spyware (AVG)
- Backup Solutions (Shadow-Protect)
- Virtual Machine environments (VMWare)
Please apply online through our parent company, Century Business Products. Click here to apply.