Sioux City, IA
Salary: $53,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
Service Desk Manager
Catalyst IT, LLC is a local IT Managed Service Provider, who has been providing IT services and support in the Sioux City and surrounding areas for over 25 years. We provide world-class technology support to businesses that helps them increase and improve security, productivity, and profitability. Our holistic approach to IT service means we are the single source for all things IT, and work in partnership with the customers as their trusted advisors.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Service Desk Manager to join our growing team.
The Service Desk Manager oversees and is responsible for our IT Service Help Desk. In this position, they will oversee and manage the Service Desk and the performance of our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information Technology Specialists that provide support to clients on a day-to-day basis. As the Service Desk Manager, they are responsible for ensuring that our client’s expectations and service levels are met.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that customer needs are being met through timely follow-through and provide a high-quality of customer experience through a professional demeanor
- Create, maintain, and ensure that service tickets, documentation, and communications to customers from the Service Desk are delivering a high level of customer experience
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for escalations, client management, supporting new products, and technologies to better service our customers.
- Oversee and manage the Service Desk and the performance of our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information Technology Specialists
- Create and establish performance measurements, service goals, and standards to ensure Service Desk personnel maintain and deliver high quality customer service
- Develop, participate in and provide professional development through educational opportunities, training, and certifications for self and Service Desk personnel
- Perform regular performance reviews of Service Desk personnel
- Work as part of a team on the Service Desk, and act as an escalation point for customer satisfaction and performance issues
Qualifications and Areas of Knowledge:
- 4+ years of customer service and end-user support experience in a technology related field, providing support of client’s hardware, software, workstations, servers, and network infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience supervising, managing, and leading a team of resources
- Knowledge of ticket management systems (ConnectWise), remote management tools (Automate) and call center technology and processes
- Experience with supporting and administering enterprise-level Windows management solutions and networking protocols and technologies
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with team members and employees on projects, problem-solving, and day-to-day operations
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, while balancing multiple projects, priorities, and meeting client deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact, instruct, and support end-users and employees with varying levels of technical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- PTO & Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off * Company paid professional development & certifications
- Dedicated downtown parking space
- Cell-phone reimbursement plan