Sioux City, IA
Salary: $36,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year
Catalyst IT, LLC is a local IT Managed Service Provider, who has been providing IT services and support in the Sioux City and surrounding areas for over 25 years. We provide world-class technology support to businesses that helps them increase and improve security, productivity, and profitability. Our holistic approach to IT service means we are the single source for all things IT, and work in partnership with the customers as their trusted advisors.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Information Technology Specialist I to join our growing team.
The Information Technology Specialist I is a member of our IT Service Desk, and will be responsible for providing remote and on-site support of client’s computers, servers, and network infrastructure. As a member of our Service Desk team they will provide a high-level of customer service in their daily interactions with customers through verbal, written, and in-person communication. They will respond to any and all inbound client service requests in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve basic issues with client computers, servers, devices, peripherals, and networking equipment – both remotely and on-site at client’s facilities
- Install and configure hardware components and software applications
- Perform routine hardware and software maintenance on client computers, servers, and network infrastructure
- Ensure that customer needs are being met through timely follow-through and provide a high-quality of customer experience through a professional demeanor.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and documentation of services and time spent servicing customers
- Collaborate with team members to help identify, develop, and document processes, procedures, and work instructions
- IT Support, System Administration
Qualifications and Areas of Knowledge:
- 2+ years end-user support experience in a technology related field, providing support of client’s hardware, software, workstations, servers, and network infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suite (Office 365 preferred), desktop deployment technologies, hardware and software components of Windows based computers and associated peripherals
- Experience working with and supporting Windows management solutions such as, Windows Server (2008/2012/2016), Microsoft Exchange (Office 365), and Active Directory
- Familiarity with networking protocols and technologies such as switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless access points
- Experience working with ticket management (ConnectWise Manage) and remote monitoring and management tools (Labtech/ConnectWise Automate)
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with team members on projects, problem-solving, and day-to-day operations
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, while balancing multiple projects, priorities, and meeting client deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact, instruct, and support end-users with varying levels of technical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- PTO & Holidays * Company paid professional development & certifications
- Dedicated downtown parking space
- Cell-phone reimbursement plan